Thursday, March 23, 2006

Revived

Finally, my blog is backed up with a new address. I am not very satisfied with this but I guess i have to make do with what i have. So being made revived once again, i am going to update on my life.
( I am still very dissappointed with the fact my blog got wiped out thanks to some technical difficulties )

School
I am in the mids of my holidays now. Life should be this good everyday. No datelines, projects, early mornings, etc. My results are out and i am not very happy with my grades. Dissapointed again! Just an Overview of my grades for academic year one.

A ITAB
B MOB
C+ EC
B+ IDEAS
B+ PACC
B ECONS
A STATS
A ITAB2
C+ FOM
B CRS
A CD
A MA (GEM)


Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) 3.34
There is a 0.1 GPA improvement. Not satisfied. I am determined to do better for the other two academic years.

With all this academic stuff going on, i can be certainly sure i can put in more effort in my studies as my current CCA points is placed at 48. (>45 for A) I am quite amazed at the amount of work i have put in for year one. My only emphasis for CCA points would be to complete my NYAA Gold and to participate in any national events like SYF or NDP.

Scouts
The role of an Assitant Scout Leader (ASL) and Rover Scout is sure boring now that most of our supposed activities are just plain planning and training. Now that the new year is starting, we are beginning to work hand in hand with the scouts executive committee towards a better future for our troop. Insights would be the coming National Scoutcraft and Pioneering Competition. I have to come up with a design as back up for the secondary two scouts just incase they fail in their designs. Campfires coming up would be SMSS 25/3 CHIJ TP 6/6. Other updates on Pajigwad Scout Troop would be the coming Venture Scout Initiation and the Naming Ceremony for worthy scouts. Just to reinstate my targets for Scouting: FCS Gold for Scout Section, Woodbadger, Nyaa Gold, Scout of The World, >$4,000 for Job Week & Donation Draw, Etc.

Catholicism
It is the period of lent and it is the 4th week. Training to be disciplined for God by giving up meat except seafood and taking one serving of softdrink not inclusive of fruit juice. Alot has happened since then. Confirmation One camp just passed and its the most nosiest and hard to control camp. It is sometimes difficult and challenging for a person like me to facilitate such camp when i have a regimental background. Sigh!

RLS
Its 10 Months 15 Days and Counting. I just want to let you know that i really treasure and love my honey. From the bottom of my heart. Sorry for being so irrititable at times and being too impulsive in terms of my judgement. Muacks!

Others
I am finally going to be presented my NYAA Silver award on the 4th of April. I have already started on my Gold Award though. Must complete my NYAA as a form of personal achievement. ^_^ I have also started on my driving lessons and i am enjoying my lessons. Just dislike the clutch and acceleration pedals thats all. ^_-!!

BP and God rules!
Exalted Sonic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home