Sunday, June 10, 2007

Momentum

Is it true that if you loose momentum for something, the feeling for that particular goal vanishes and becomes a second priority to those whom which you are pursuing currently. That was something i questioned myself today. In a uniform that was really plain, seated at the back of the NRC AGM, i just had to pop that question to myself as i am no where near where i sat out for my Woodbadge Beads as well as the Baden Powell Award. It amazes me to see some enthusiastic Rovers wanting to take up positions in the NRC. Especially those who are just merely there for the sake of trying it out. This speaks about how serious some people are towards the NRC. I for my part wish to play a second role in this whole National Rover _________.

Hmmz using IST as the first report for my International Requirement of the Woodbadge, i have to ensure i get it done right. Oh yes, i also cannot forget my NYAA Gold reports. Oh goodness. They are so way overdue. Hmm! I really need to straightened out my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home