Saturday, July 11, 2009

Timbre....

Watch out for that falling tree~!! *Kidding*

Well, having to wait for about 2 hours with a pint of Erdinger white and an upsetting staff. It sure did made me day. Haha. Whatever.

Sacrifice, Sacrifice, Sacrifice....
Trust.....
Earning Leadership....


A great movie in my opinion, Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen was a definite good catch that got me thinking as to where my life was in the direction of leadership.

An appointment with two financial planners. (Feels like two timing) LOL! Got me back on track as to where is the direction of my financial goals heading.

Many awkward moments with friends and uncertain as to where time would bring us to. Remember the past, think about the future and most importantly live the present. Its the present we have most control of anyway unlike the other two.

Imagine a person filled with values from the time he or she is born if all those values got internalised. Using myself for example: Thriftiness, Tidiness, Scout Law & Promise, Honesty, Humanity, Humility,Integrity & Service and the lastest addition Officer's Creed. A span of 22 years with values injected at every stage. Its quite amazing how people go through life without internalising all these values. *Food for thought*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home