Thursday, May 11, 2006

Driving Circuit ...

I know being new is not a good excuse but i really was quite lost. The lines and arrows were practically everywhere with me only able to steer into very sharp turns. Imagine moving at a speed of less then 10km/h and that your instructor would be faulting you for your mistakes. I guess its the only way anyone would learn. The same feelings and stress level i felt on my first driving lessons were felt today. Thank God and my instructors advice on the little traffic i experience today. I agree that six o'clock is a good time for circuit wholeheartedly.

Experiencing the parallel and vertical parking is quite okay for me as i have more or less grasp the methods to adopt. The new courses like the directional change and s course gives me the fear of claustrophobia. It feels as though the car may hit the curb because you are unable to see what is going on underneath the bonnet. Your only guide would be the sides i guess. The most infuriating course would be the slope course. Many a times would i screw up my clutch, brake and acceleration pedal. I guess it is something all of us must learn to be proficient in as the car is a weapon as quoted by Auntie Helen. According to Auntie Helen, the amount of points i have accumulated today was more than 50! Oh my! This cannot go on with the amount of mistakes i have committed. Well well it was fun after all i guess! I like driving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home