Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me ...

RLS Xiao Long Bao Lunch!

Yea! Birthday Cake! Lol!

Photographer Daryl Shooting at the right angle!

My prize present from my friends!!

3/4 Eaten Beautiful Cake bought by the group today who surprised me ^_^


Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To Rey, Happy Birthday To You. Its my 19th birthday and i am feeling very old. Lol! Thank you for all those who sent me those sms greetings, friendster testimonials, phone call and one to one wishes. I really appreaciated it. ^_^ For my darling Stefanie, thank you for the surprise. I never really had a birthday party before. ^_^ Yup! Besides having dinner at restuarant, this felt like the biggest party/ surprise i ever had in my past 19th years. ( I sound so deprived). RLS!!

For Daryl, Marcus and Romeo thank you for the trophy which meant so much to me. I had made a prayer ever before asking God to allow me to win a trophy or medal. It was not from any race or whatsoever but from my friendship with you guys. It reads:

Star Scout Award ( For Our Wonderful Friend, The Enthusiastic Scout Who Gives
His Best To His Friends & Contributes His All To The Scouts - Ho Rey
Thank you guys. ^_-!!

For my best friend JC ^_^ thank you so much for turning up at the surprise party! Congratulations on your practical driving. Yup and thanks for the present! My first ever mambo shirt! Thank you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home