Thursday, April 13, 2006

Running Thoughts.....

Its a Wednesday and many things have happened. Let me touch them by sub headings. ^_-!!

Scouts
It seems that the Assitant Scout Leaders and Rovers will be doing alot of planning. One of such planning would be the Katong District Competition themed Katong Intra District(K.I.D.) Games, Rover Squire investiture to Rover Scouts, Saturday fornight training 30 week plan and as for myself, an added Sea Scout Proposal for my Scout Troop. The list for scouting will never die out will it? ^_^ I am just loving it.

Youth Mentors
The washing of hands even though a simple and interesting gesture brought about many thoughts like becoming a servant leader for Christ and for humanity. I really love the reflection and sharing!

RLS
Well the overwhelming sadness and pain i felt last night was probably caused because of your sadness. Sigh! Have I really became insensitive? Whatever it is, time does not decrease my love for you.

Brotherhood of the Open Air and Service. Be Prepared. Potest Qui Vult. Pajigwad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home