Thursday, March 30, 2006

3rd Day of RMS

Konfrantasi!
The indonesian way of confrontation. I think my dear friend Billy is intending to spark a war with me. Sigh! Over supreme power? King of the World? Sigh. Where is the patrician in him. Expecially the 3 clover of Honesty, Humanity, Humility? He needs to wake up his ideas. Hopefully, this can be done at the coming Venture Initiation Course where he will be treated like a trainee again. He needs it.

St.Patrick's School
Anyway i was speaking to Marcos today and i found out that St. Patrick's Students are day by day losing their manners. What seems to be the root of the problem? I am not sure if the teachers are enforcing it but life in there has change.

Scouts
The Scouts are becoming soft! This is what i have observed. Terrible! If i were to take them again for any activities, i would be asking of them of double standards. I shall take standards from NCDCC since it is the new glowing CCA in SPS. I wonder what was going on in the boys heads.

RLS
It is the 3rd Day! Three more days to go to see my darling! Wonder how has she been. Eating enough? Taking plenty of rest? Geez! I sound like her father! Laugh out loud!

Just feel like writing my Values. They are: Pajigwad (Stick To It,)Oshkide (A New Spirit), 10 Commandments, Scout Promise, Law & Motto, etc.

Exalted Sonic (Dissappointed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home