Tuesday, March 28, 2006

1st Day Of RMS

It sure feels weird to have no contact with my darling Stefanie. Life still goes on right? So i had my driving today which was fun and yet new because Auntie Helen (My Instructor) allowed me to go to a new route. Hmm I guess i aint ready to have one lesson a week yet ask she ask me to come down on 28th March. Great opportunity but more money. Sigh. Anyway i went down to Beach road to purchase a new stove together with Hairi's (Sec 1 Junior) Pocket knife and my own personal knife. The reason why i purchase the pocket knife for Hairi was because i loose it at March Camp. (Careless me)

After that i got home. Rest for a while and headed out again to meet JC for a cup of coffee. We were suppose to drink at the starbucks opposite cineleisure. This was stopped when there were to many smokers and there were no available chairs inside the outlet. We thus headed to paragon to patronise the outlet there. Along with the coffee we had Mrs. Fields too and later tea time at NOOCH. JC was going to have her dinner as she was going to join her ODAC friends for a movie. After Paragon, we went to Wheelock to check out Birkenstock sandals. I think that kind of sandals would fit my darling's leg. Nice and comfortable. The meeting with JC ended when we ended our circuit training back at Somerset. Laugh Out Loud! I went back home to have dinner.

Wow! Never felt this free in a long time. Watched Anime Bleach, Blood+ and Gundam Seed. Hard to believe but i also watch Gao Xiao Xin Dong Pai! Lol! I was so happy when my darling came online. It was that 5 minutes of communication that really stir my feelings! RLS operation has changed to RMS (Rey Misses Stefanie). Well got to sleep early. I have driving tomorrow!

BP & God Rocks!
Exalted Sonic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home