Wednesday, March 29, 2006

2nd Day of RMS

A boring day for me. Well most of the time. Here is how it went.

Got up early at about 11am. Washed up use the computer and went down for lunch. I just realise that meals are getting boring a similar almost everyday. It is a very late realization is it not? Including this morning, it has been five weeks since the start of this 40 Days of Penance. Well i help myself to the lunch and got myself a bottle of orange juice. I was getting late so i rushed to catch service 21 before it moved off.

I settled down watching TV mobile and suddenly a boy and his mum sat just infront of me. She told her son to not stand so as to not block my view. What a considerate mother! I thought such parents no longer exist. Anyway the boy instead took a peek at me and i smiled. Was it the start of a peek-a-boo activity or something but this went on with him giggling all the way. His mother turned back and we both exchange smiles. Its quite a pity the boy had to leave soon with him waving good bye to me and kissing his mother on the face constantly. What a sweet child. ^_^ Laugh out loud.

So i went ahead driving with Auntie Helen and she taught me something new again. The process of pumping petrol and a new course route. Enriching and yet fun. I will be having my 3rd lesson this week with her. (Amazing how one can have three lessons in a week for driving) [I meant money if you did not get me!]

From the driving centre, i headed to Tampines to run an errand for my darling. I went to collect her photocopied materials and returned a library book for her. Following which, my eyes were caught by a shop which sold cheap games and softwares. I went to browse through but nothing really caught my eye. After that i went to Sports Connection and took a look at the various pouches that outlet have to offer. I bought a new pouch! A happy customer was seen walking out of the outlet and that was me! Took a train home as the day was getting late.

Inside the train, while going back two incident occured. The 1st was me having the peak at someone's paper and he purposely brought it higher and away from my sight. What kind of stingy Singaporean is that! Sigh. Anyway then a group of SAC girls came in and started using Sign Language. I was quite puzzled but hey that was not the main point. The main point was that i wanted to learn sign language but have not attempted to look for it yet.

So that was how most of my day went. The remaining last few hours were just Dinner, Television and organizing my room. Something came across my mind though. Children these days are becoming so vulnerable. Sigh. What has mankind become!

Darling darling, miss you so much. No communications no word. It feels like i have been blocked off from some channel. Oh well!

BP and God Rocks
Exalted Sonic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home