Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Orienteering Session

Today's orienteering session was different from any other session that i taught before as my students were guides. I guess i was not very sure of myself too stumbling a few times in speech. All i did today was to ensure that they have a proper understanding of what is expected of them. The thing is, i am not sure what is expected of them. My only fear would be if i have over taught. In terms of asking them to calibrate their pacing, i gave them autonomy to do themselves. I was not very sure if it was the right thing to do. Anyway as i was going back from Damai Secondary School, i suddenly remembered that what i have thought with regards to bearings was wrong. I called the CL and rectify the problem. I hope this does not distort their understanding. Sigh! A trainer that lacks confidence. A possible excuse would be rusty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home