Thursday, March 30, 2006

4th Day of RMS

Its the fourth day. About two more days to seeing dear. Anyway, today had been a very Lost day for me. I was watching the TV programme "Lost" and i feel it is spine thrilling and worth the time. I have not really watched the first season so i will be attempting to watch it quickly so that i can keep in flow together with the second season which is currently on air in Channel 5.

It seems like word got out that my blog seems to be victimising Billy on my previous entry. Ask yourself, would i be someone who would do that? Sigh! There are two ways to look at information. If the person decides to act his own feelings to a neutral entry, it would either turn out either good or bad. My entry was based on good as i really want him to change for the better. He is still young and it would be worst for him to learn in the vicious world out there then to learn at this present moment.

I guess i will be having a one to one talk with him tomorrow to clarify any doubts which had been created.
Taunting to make others sin is a greater sin than the person who commits that sin.

Anyway, my day had been rather boring. Imagine having to stay at home and just spending time to tidy up your room, help prepare food and sweep the floor. Tomorrow would be a greater day. A day where more senior scouts are seen and another adventurous hour of driving. A day i can look forward to. Of course i would be looking forward to this coming saturday at 2145hrs at Changi Airport where my dearest would return.

Exalted Sonic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home