Monday, April 17, 2006

An Eventful First Day of School....

Sigh. So many things happened on the first day of school. What a way to start of the second year. Let me begin. I overslept in the morning by thirty minutes and thus was late by five minutes together with an empty stomach. Through the grace of God, i guess all went smooth in school later on. I did not intend to begin this semester being the class representative. There are many responsibilities and i simply wish to concentrate in my studies. I hope someone would step out to volunteer for it. Meanwhile, i will stick to it i guess.^_^ So i begin speaking to my class by collecting cash from them. What a way to start the year!

Anyway if your interested, my class consist of Sandy Ong, Patricia Neo, Rishi, Wan Zun Kit, Alice, Lovelle, Sophia Lim, Kun Jun, Sek Leong, Felicia Tay, Kee Kien, Siti & Sin Ling who were previously in DBF1A/B22. I would like to welcome Bradley, Sandy Wong, Mark & Jun Da. ^__-!! There seems to be another two students who i am not sure of who would be joining my class for Understanding Cross Cultural Diversity Module(UCCD).

So its the first day and my money is almost drained due to the course notes we students must purchase. Terrible!

For lunch, we decided to have some class lunch at Cafe Cartel Marina Square. In there i decided to buy a lunch set meal which was not entered in the receipt. Thank goodness i checked it out! So when i wanted to make my purchase (which was already fifthteen minutes later), They told me its sold out! How great! So i make do with some grilled chicken dish where Zun Kit actually recommended. Lovely! Nice!

Now the most saddest thing of all that happened to me was when i was showing Zun Kit my Sim Card when my dumb phone died on me. IT DIED ON ME! *Sob* Well so being myself i went to the Service Centre at Goldhill. WOW! Its no longer there. I guess i need to make travel arrangements to Wisma Atria to get the phone fix. I hope the contacts would not be erased! I have not transferred to my organiser yet. Sigh!

*Yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home