Friday, August 04, 2006

Wondering why so many entries?

I guess i have been rather inactive in my blogging but yeah this 3 new entries are an update of what have actually been going on. So just to write my thoughts for today. I was rather upset that the fact i was not able to do a proper job for my group in the Macroeconomics Analysis project. Distraughted and even ashamed of my attitude of not being able to help support my friends even though my group was late for submission. Instead i panicked and displayed a very childish behaviour. Sigh! This sadness was further added when i have found out that i have made my girlfriend upset yesterday with my comments. I was feeling very very low. Despite all this, i have a little reflection on the train.I realised my daily prayer life have been neglected and am still upset over the war at Israel. All this thoughts almost made me break down infront of my friends. Lol! (I just remembered Marcus mentioned that if one were to breakdown, they would become stronger.) Now how would a guy like me suddenly break down in the train. So i scrambled away my thoughts and went insync with my friends and started talking.

They were accomodating, friendly and observant. It is especially so with this two guys Zun Kit and Vincent.



Not forgetting Patricia and Sandy too for being there for me. I became so much cheerful thanks to them. But you know when you become alone again, such thoughts begin to cloud your mind. I am sure many of you would know what that feeling is. Well whatever it is, i must salvage the situation, make things possible within my reach and study for my test.

Sandy and Vincent ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home