Monday, July 03, 2006

Spiritual Renewal? Lol!

Happy 18th Birthday to Yvonne ^_^. Uncovering the bombing of CTK at 2300hrs.

Marcus, Bebe, Kelynn, Birthday Girl Yvonne, Alvin and Myself ^_^

Marcus, Bebe, Yvonne yet again and Alvin with raging litted candles

Awesome Birthday Card by Kalynn ^_^

A supposed Fruit Cake we agreed upon. -__-!! Lol!


Hmm its quite interesting to have gone for two charismatic sessions in a month. The first was Camp Jeremiah and the second, Youth Prayer Rally at Christ The King (CTK). I guess it was necessary for the vast majority. As for myself, i feel that it kinda help in my faith especially in the early hours of Sunday. If it was not for the prayer rally, my reaction could be worst.

On Sunday when i went for mass after catechism, I felt a sense of closeness towards my heavenyl father as he was directly talking to me through the mass. It is amazing to find how comforting his words are. His words to me would be an individual prayer of the faithful, which had no link to the others and it targeted at me. My Father thank you!^_^ *Edited.

So today it is back to school for all tertiary students even though its youth day. Back at school, it was really dissappointing to find out that whatever progress you had made in a project thrown back at you because it is not answering the question. Just imagine that you were so close in completing it and boom* there it goes. So because of that, there is added work now and i have 3 submissions next week with 2 not even half way done! *Screams*

Oh well.
The Exalted Sonic
Oshkide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home