Friday, June 23, 2006

World Cup Fever !!!!

It seems like everywhere is football craze and my favourite country the italians had hit top of the score board with seven points woohoo!! *Mad* Anyway, this current tournament is a slight distraction from what is really happening in my life now. May undergo downgrading in the next few months. That would mean going down from 5 room to 3 room flat. Life would be much more thrifty and I as a son must try to contribute.

With regards to school, only a handful know of my situation and I do not intend to let the whole world know (unless of course they found out about it). The China Study Trip which i had considered when Mrs. June Lin announce may dashed away into thin air. Remember that particular period with 10 days of camping? The repercussion effects are drawing in with myself losing participation marks for failing to attempt the questions during e-learning week. *Sigh* Seems like my dream of a GPA 3.7 may slowly dissapate away with my current committments.

Scouting and the Church
I have just submitted my application for my Assitant Scout Leader warrant to the Singapore Scout Association. All i have to do now is wait and hopefully it gets approved. Besides that Daryl and I would be managing a team of Scouts for the coming National Pioneering and Scout Craft competition. I really want to win big for my Troop. =) Anyway, it seems like my Spiritual life is facing some rocky shores where there may be slight showers with thunder. Thank goodness my sail is still in working condition. Imagine a life without God. It feels like one has been shun to the dark alley where only the forsaken thrive.

Other then all that i have mentioned, i have been trying to live my last week of holidays to the maximum. I am rather sad it has to come to an end. Oh well semester 1 term 2 bring it on. ^_^

Oshkide
The Exalted Sonic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home