Monday, June 12, 2006

The next Crisis...

Woke up today daydreaming as its been ten days since i had proper sleep. I went to watch the two current episodes of Bleach. Afterwhich i went down to have lunch with my younger brother. It appears that he may wish to start courting on one girl in his school. Lol! How romantic. Anyway he told me about the bad news that my mum may be retrench soon.

Meanwhile, Marcus called me out and told me that the Camp Jeremiah gang has met up in Far East Plaza. I was late because i thought i was suppose to be present at 5pm. I went home to do a quick change and took service 124 to Far East. It appears that the environment i share with this friends of mine are slightly different than it was at CAYC. There are so many sides to these friends of mine and they appear to be happening yet having high church commitment. Oh well, when i was walking around with the gang to assist Kelynn in finding her presentation clothes, i met up with two of my Ex Catholic Junior College first two months friends Alex and Yansheng. What a coincidence! So the day ended with my having to bow to Kelynn each day she exclaim my name. Lol!

So after enjoyment comes crisis? Sigh, it is coming and I need my darling. RLS!!...

My friend has just broken up with her boyfriend and she is in a terrible state. My mum may get retrench after tomorrow. I am worried and lost and wonder how can i assist them. Sigh! Help my Lord. Its all in your plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home