Thursday, May 18, 2006

Update....

Hmm i guess life is really full of ups and downs and that the ideals of businessman and designers may at time clash. It is truly difficult especially when both parties insist in the right of way. I guess it is not really so for my relationship RLS. I guess that is why we worked out. ^_^ It is times like that where we just put our differences aside and love the person instead of who he/ she does. I love you dear.

Anyway i would like to quote a sentence from Tuesday With Morrie The Movie
Only when you learn how to die, You would learn how to leave.
I guess this is really applicable to everyone out there. Whether or not your religious or agnostic, learning to treasure life as it is given really sets you thinking ahead. Like away with this nonsense, it is time to enjoy and be more serious about how one would like to live life.

As for now, my life is tied down with God, Girlfriend, School, Scouts, Church & Friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home