Friday, June 30, 2006

Trashed !!! Lol!!

Argg! I lost to my darling in a friendly match of 10 minutes of football! The score was Stefanie 10- Rey 7! Oh no! Never mind, there will be a rematch and this time i will try my best to win! Heh heh!

Anyway, today has been a rather stressful day beginning school at 9am. There was so much research and work to be written during the day. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one project which i feel can be linked to ECM for combined project instead of wasting resources on two. Either way, the projects are really draining.

So to relaxed from that hard morning, I went to the School of Business (SB) foyer to check out the games for MoneySense a roadshow to give awareness to us business students on money management. I played one round and found out that it was actually quite interesting and that i did not want to try again because of this difficult dart game.

Nevertheless, i tried again after lecture because Zun Kit was bound on becoming the top for the games. Anyway, i scored a final 515 and was satisfied. Although at the end of the day i was defeated by a 700+, i learned alot. Lol! Along with the score came a $5 KFC voucher which would expire today. How nonsensical! Anyway, i got back my ECM online assignment for Securities and my team clinch an 87/100 for it. I was happy yet guilthy as i was not able to contribute to that. The only contribution was the work before the report got revamped.

After that went for Macroeconomics Analysis and wow to my amazement, i had some problem with the quiz because i thought my answers were wrong. Anyway i trusted in God's strength and went ahead in submitting my answers. It was full marks! Thank you father.

In the evening, both Sophia and I headed to Guanyang Secondary School. She had to undertake counselling and I had to be trained by Mr. Roger Lee. Student Mentoring Academic Relations Team as known as SMART. When i finally understood the name, i was delighted to know that this ambassador membership was also to becoming a counsellor for 'O' Level students. I guess God has plans for everyone and for him to throw me this opportunity, it will be terrible not to take it up. ^_-!!

Signing off
Oshkide

P.S. Darling! I will get even with you on soccer! Lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home