Monday, June 26, 2006

Belated Con 2 Pictures

Hmmz, this are some of the pictures taken at Confirmation 2 camp at CAYC during the 16th - 18th of June 2006.

Featuring Ho Rey's Monkeys!!

Gab's Confirmation 2 3pm Class!!
Next group of pictures are night shots taken during the Rosary ^_^. Be thrilled by the lighting ^_^.

Rosary 1 ^_^

Rosary 2 ^_^

Rosary 3 ^_^

Rosary 4 ^_^

Monkey Sandwich under the influence of the 4 Gospel cornetto ice creams ^_^

Stringing the fork through all of us ^_^ yea !!

My Clan's Banner ^_^

Group Picture of the Confirmation 2 camp ^_^!!


Enjoyed it very much. Although it was my first time facilitating alone, i did pull myself together and allow God to work in me towards the kids. I did learn alot and am a better man in terms of spirituality and cathecism after this camp i guess. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home