Saturday, June 23, 2007

Its an Interesting Day With God in my Life...

There are three segments today.

The Malaysian Durians, Fitness First at the Grand Cathay and OLPS Farewell Surprise party for Susan.

What a way to start of the day with Some Durians I thought to myself as this guy came over and said that he was selling durians door to door. Looking at today's society its very interesting to find a door to door salesman in durians. Anyway, he told me that the price quotation was for every 1kg, it was 6 dollars. Thinking that hey that was a good offer, i decided to try it out. He came back 20 minutes later with durians and started cutting. He stopped at 3 and i was puzzled. That dosent look like 1 or 2 kg (I wanted 3kg worth). I asked why he stopped and why he aint adding anymore, then he said are you sure. Base on this que, i asked him to weight. GOODNESS it weight 8.5kg. For three pieces. I was like GOSH!! Total price was 51 Bucks. I ask him to hold on and scurried to the phone giving my mum a ring. LOL! She warned me about this and i was foolish enough to go with the flow. Well, i didnt have that much cash with me and i was not really clear of the terms of the trade. 40 Bucks and that was it. Settled.

As i was washing up for the next segment, it appeared to me that when i get close to 21, all this life skills would come in handy. Thank God for it i guess. I went to Fitness First on the account that i got recommended to try from JC. (Gee she didn't even told me) But well went ahead and had a fitness review. The staffs were friendly and i got further introduced to Joe and Farid. It was interesting as to what kind of services Gyms offer this days. I was amazed. Well with regards to my fitness review,

I got Fats at 13.3% which is 8.3kg i suppose
And 53.9kg of Muscles
In which i fall into the 14- 20% Range of Good
Yea!! Feel so fit and alive.

Frankly speaking, i was thinking of joining the gym to try out. But in terms of finances, it can be really bad on my financial health. Just imaging about 130 bucks per month for Student Membership. Well, i have to see about that. After that i left the place heading to the new gramophone. It was an experience and i just have to mentioned that every single time i enter gramophone, it feels refreshing. Each having its own individual style. So after having my rounds at the DVDs and CDs i left the complex only to find Rachel at the entrance. Its been so long since i seen her! Well, we talk for a while and went ahead with our own plans. I have no idea why but i was just beaming with smiles after that short conversation. (I ain't suggesting anything. Just felt happy to be in contact with an old friend. Someone who played a very important role in my life)

Last but not the least OLPS. I met up with Bryan first of all and have a try with his condominium's gym facilities. Well i was really not a fan of Gym until today. So i tried some strength training and yeah quite satisfied i guess. After Simei, we headed to OLPS for the Surprise Farewell Party in which Susan was really caught surprised. I was moody in a sense mainly because i have visited the Blessed Sacrament and spoken to Him about my problems and that through out the whole course of the party, i was reminded about my time with Stefanie. (Its the feeling like only when someone mentioned you get all moody about it.) I really don't know. Oh well will be seeing her tomorrow with regards to a Girl Guides Singapore 2007 Carnival at the Escape Field in Orchard. Hopefully i will be able to go down early tomorrow. Hmm, have a whole day pack with activities. As with regards to Susan, Bon Voyage and enjoy your trip. ^__^ You will always be in our prays. Thanks so much for everything. Especially car rides. (Deserves special mentioned cause she thought everyone forgot about it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home