Saturday, January 12, 2008

emo?

In the process of climbing out of the manhole, i am faced with torrential rain that has made a slippery pathway out of the darkness. As i try to escape from this period of being moody and empty, i am halted by the barrage of examinations and presentation. Making this current journey all too easy as to just lie back and slipped back into nothingness.

Businesses Development Final Phase Presentation, Financial Planning ICA3 with International Trade Finance and Documentation, Mathematics for Business, Banking Law and Treasury Examinations. All of which i am not prepared for at this moment. 19 more days. Sigh...

Too keep the optimistic side of me, i have had some prayers answered yet again. Answers that was derived during Wyman's session last Wednesday.

Having a deprived childhood as well as coming from a home where i do not get everything i want, i realized i have already been given the best gifts from God. The gifts that i really wanted in my life.

The first is my Cub Scout Uniform, pretty much the only thing i ever owned at the age of 10. A gift that had given me hope, joy, love and faith. This does not include the Gameboy with Pokemon Yellow (which i have tried to save from my Penang Trip at Primary 6) and the Digimon Version 2 (Which eventually got confiscated by a prefect, i felt really stupid after that)

The second my Aunt Freda who has educated me about the faith which went in line with St. Michael's School and St. Patrick's School education. This of course led on to my Baptism three years ago.

The third is the gift of resilience, discipline and integrity all of which i have gained and learned to grow with over the years. I am just glad that these are the pillars of my life. Without this virtues, i would have really gone all the way to becoming a delinquent. Not forgetting the Shamrock Virtues which i have also attempted to inculcate during my Patrician days.

The fourth is the loving community of OLPS, Catechist and Youth Mentors Ministry which i found very hard to find in my own home. Thanks so much.

Thanks Father, Son and Spirit One. Please continue to guide me in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home