Thursday, November 29, 2007

Updates...

Sorry that i haven't really updated in a while.

Well here is a quick bite into what i have been doing and the buzz going around me.

First of all kudos to Daryl Lim, Kai Chuan, Stefanie Djie and Daniel Chow for obtaining their Class 3 license. ^_^ It is so much cooler to know that there are more drivers around now.

Secondly, I have been screwing up with my Mid Semester Test Clinching Cs and Ds average. Terrible.

Thirdly, I manage to hit a Gold Napfa with a C in 2.4km. Even though i got a Gold here, i am still placed as PES D for this short period of time due to my Thal A. Gee.

Lastly, attended evens such as food implosion where i lost thanks to a tomato, Confirmation 3 Camp, PLTC, Confirmation 1 outing. Heh heh. Oh Well ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home