Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update

Sigh! Disappointed with my results but empowered to do even better for the last and final semester. I have to say truly, i would not be as calm and confident without God's grace in that examinations with so many distractions.

Without further delay, my results are as follow.

IS1006INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME - SINGLE SESSION

A
BA2034CORPORATE FINANCE

B
LC0713COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR BUSINESS

B
ST008SPSYCHOLOGY AND COUNSELLING

B
BA2011INVESTMENT

C+
BA2044CREDIT RISK ANALYSIS & ADMINISTRATION II

C+
BA2037BANKING LAW I

D+

*What an ugly D+ huh?*

This is a truly amazing song I found. A Japaneses song which i truly and really understand.
創聖のアクエリオン Sung by AKINO

ぼくのじごくにおんがくはたえない
はっせんねんすぎたころからもっとこしくなった
いちおくとにせんねなtもあいしてる
きみをしったそのひからぼくのじごくにおんがくはたえない

I've already loved you since twelve thousands years ago
I fall in love with you even more after eight thousands years
And I will still love you even after another hundred million and two thousand years
From the day I first knew you,my hell was drowned in music

With Thanks to KanjiDic

The forth stanza for Sousei No Aquarion OP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home