Thursday, August 30, 2007

Polyforum & Youth Leaders UG Conference

I somehow got bored of posting pictures. Will be back to my usual blogging as of next week i hope.

Updates
Its been so relaxing to just sit down by the computer or just lie by the bed to wander of one's mind on thoughts. This has been the long awaited holidays I have yearn for since the February Internship at Citibank. With all this relaxation and recreation (R&R), i feel quite bad to have enjoy this peace even before the exams began.

Was it something i needed? It sure was! Being not only invigorated, there is a driving force to want to contribute. A force that is so overwhelming, it could carry forward to the next semester. I feel re-charge for school work, scouts as well as church ministry. In my opinion, an event like YISS will not be as impactful as the World Scout Jamboree i went for.

So what have i been doing besides all that is mentioned earlier. I have been watching lots of animation to kill time. I have also enrolled myself for the Youth Leaders UG Conference. Speaking of which, i meant another Regina Oon today. A young Ms. Oon who is currently an undergrad in SMU helping the environment. I guess she got me thinking about patch work having to be reviewed as well as making this blog more impactful. As what my Lecturers would replace impact with, the "Uhpm!" It was about visioning. It was about unity and joint efforts to enhance the image of Uniform Groups in Singapore. This is something which got my mind stirring instead of the issues discussed in Polyforum. I will not say that the Polyforum is not effective. I guess its the wrong topic for this person here.

With all this activities to keep me on the ball, it appears that i seem to have backslide in faith. I realized the faith which i belong to requires reconciliation, humility and examining of conscious on a weekly basis. Its tiring and its all part of His training for something better. Gee! Oh yes, for some reason, i got my answers on how to become a Saint. Its not about doing big things. It is about overcoming and defeating sin eventually. That was my take for the Catechist Retreat "Come and See" at the SFX Majoy Seminary.

Jolly Jolly Jolly Jolly Good Day ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home