Monday, September 17, 2007

....Updates ....

Just some running thoughts...

Polyforum 2007
The World In a Little Red Dot.
Isn't that statement just wonderful. A red dot that is so necessary to complete the globe as much as Singapore being a catalyst in the world today. Though the cost of living is becoming ever more higher than usual, I still prefer to be in this lovely country.

Supposed Class Outing
More planning could be done to make it a better event. Nevertheless, i had fun with the games and the way things were cooked. Oh on top of that, the feeling of being caught in a drizzle storm was also amazing because it was the same situation that my class experience in the previous class outing. Lol!

My dreams and wants are hounding me again. This is bad. I sure need to do planning and strategise on how i intend to make my mark. With my semester results being so bad, it makes me wonder if i am truly ready to undertake graduate studies which would greatly determine my entry level into the banking scene.

Hmm, i intend to make a few purchases soon with regards to a sound card and speakers. On the way to having a good audio system in my room.

(This entry is too random. So do not bother to link it all up.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home