Thursday, September 27, 2007

BookS !!!!

Hmm just a little background about myself. I never liked reading. I guess i blamed it on my mum for not encouraging me to read books like Enid Blyton. (Not sure if i spelled it correct) I never ever like reading. Anything as long as a comprehension script is enough to sent the chills down my spine. I never read books that are featured in the movies even though my friends tell me that the book gives my explanation where as in the movies, they just cut certain scenes to make sure they do not exceed the given time frame for a nice movie.

Materials that i only read were journals, newspapers, magazines. Mainly anything that has a short snippet as to what is going on, that is my cup of tea.

I guess in my life i have only completed a number of books, The Clay Marble, Some book which i forgot the title, The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (amazingly enough, still left halfway in two towers), Scouting for Boys and Rovering to Success.

Another thing about me is that i roughly take about eight to twelve months to complete a simple book. (Thats my normal pace for fiction books)

Well guess what, Jodi did something for me and i am totally grateful to her. Her title Keeping Faith engaged me right from the very beginning all the way to the end. There was no time i felt bored or i did not feel like continuing. It is the only book i can proudly say i have finished in six weeks reading leisurely.


For the second time in her marriage, Mariah White catches her husband with another woman, and Faith, their seven-year-old daughter, witnesses every painful minute. In the aftermath of a sudden divorce, Mariah strugglkes with depression and Faith begins to confide in an imaginary friend.

An interesting book for Christians to read.

(I recommended My Sisters Keeper by Jodi to a friend of mine and have never ever read that book before. Recommend base on my Ex- Recommendation. This was before i read this about a few months back.)

Will be updating pictures soon.... ^_^ Sorry for the delay as last semester of school has officially started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home