Friday, February 08, 2008

T+1

It was a morning wake up call by Ms. D at around 6.30am. LOL! Think there was some lack of sleep some where but anyway, i went to wake up the rest as requested from Ms. D. Zun Kit slept like a log. Mark was much better being a light sleeper himself AnD!!!! ..... LOL I shAll not mEntioned wHat I SaW~~~!!...

We were not allowed to go for seconds once we left the breakfast compound. So it was an early morning with breakfast that was filling but not tasty. Sophia lated joined us while the girls proceeded to use the Jacuzzi and pool facilities. After we were done, we broke off with Jun Xian, Mark and Zun Kit using the Gym facilities while i used the swimming pool.

Oh my! Much to my horror, my swimming stamina has dropped by so much. Seems like swimming is more rigorous for the body than running. I need to come up with a new training plan. So i had an interesting interrogation by Pat and DiDi. Once it ended, it was down to my laps. In total i swam estimated 8 laps in total for the Olympic sized pool. Now the fun part comes in. I realized, i needed a key card to access the above levels as well as those below. I WAS STUCKED!!
I wanted to borrow the key card from those working at the restaurant but did not bother as it would look strange for a drench guy to do so. So i took the stairs down and told the Bell guy my situation. Nice and flexible, he let me in to make a call towards my room. My hero, Daniel Ng saved me!

It appears that the only person who was aware of my situation was Jun Xian who did not come to help me. Idiot. Lol! Well, i went on to bathed and then it was round two of shopping at Midland Valley. Supposedly suburban as compared to the city area we were in. A fifty ringgit note was all it takes for all of us to be brought there prim and proper with no mess of splitting up into four cabs.

Gee its getting late yet again. LOL!! Must enjoy day 2 of CNY. LaterZzzz ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home