Sunday, April 13, 2008

Updates

My phone is behaving in a sick and awkward manner. It will not allow me to send multiple messages. CRAP.

Anyway updates.
IRAS TTA1
Life seem to be getting much better with more workload on stack. Imagine not being able to do anything except work when there is no work given? That is pure boredom. I seem to be abstaining from chocolate too as it gets a little heaty in the body over time. I guess Amin is right by recommending herbal drinks daily. LOL!

Scouts
I had a nightmare where the 70th Anniversary Pajigwad Campfire went haywire. Was that a wake up call or some sort? I am definitely struck by it. I guess plans should be on the way as soon as my Jap test is over.

Japanese Language
My 1st term test is coming this Saturday! Cries Out Loud!! Did i ever told anyone my language proficiency is no where close to the acceptable standard. Well hopefully by giving more practices and watching j - drama, I will pass with flying colours.

Church
Con 1 teens are yet again for a consecutive second week in a row being restless and noisy. Sigh. What can be done? Well, patience like what Fred exemplify today. All for the greater glory of his Church. MEANWHILE, i am greatly disturb by all the vocation promotions etc. Its mincing my mind in a sense. Well, i don't know. To the priestly or matrimonial life? Please show me the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home