Saturday, March 08, 2008

UpdateZzz

ARgGggGGgg

Dying soon. Lol~! It appears that my commitments are all demanding of me this week. It will not be a pleasant weekend yeah.

So now that the patricians are all into their adventure camps and that the holidays are coming. Thank God there is a standstill in their activities. This however does not stop other scouting functions which i have so nicely opt out from otherwise i would be dead.

The IRAS training for my Temp Job is draining. Its like a whole different field with an element of Financial Planning. I would love to say that this Temp Job may grant me a better insight into taxation. This of course is in line with my Associate Financial Planner course. Its seriously draining having to squeeze that much content in the course of one week. Not to forgot i have a Jap class later today. Sigh~~!!!

Hope i will be able to squeeze some time to drop by SMU later today with SY. ^_^ Cheerios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home