Monday, February 18, 2008

UpdateSss ~~~!!!

It appears i am taking too darn long to narrate my KL trip. LOL~~!! In short, it was a nice trip with plenty to eat and shop. The life. LOL~~!!

Well just an update on my current situation.

RC. Well, its lent and everything around me with concern to being holy is getting tougher and tougher as the days draw closer to Easter. Temptations and addictions are very much a sinners companion especially during this 40 days. Its difficult and tough yet with the reliance of God's love and his words, situations may turn for the better. I am still very much lost in this maze of life.
I caught up with my teenagers yesterday after a fortnight of not having to see them. People grow even during this short time.
Level representation ain't easy at all. Gee. Oh well. *Whines* LOL~!

Scouting. Well, its back to basics for the scout troop. With Sokittay and myself picking up the ropes yet again. To a path where scouts in my troop are groomed to become useful citizens of God and Man. Quite difficult huh? At the same time, i am getting testimonials for my service involvement towards the troop and international level. Am happy for one of my boys for coming close to receiving his Chief Commissioner Award. The 4th one since 2005.
You know, based on what Father John Paul had said, it is true that we all age according to time. It is also true that it is everyone's individual choice if he or she wishes to grow with age.
There are many who age but few who grow with age.
So as i was telling my Sec4s, they do not have a choice but be forced to go into pre-venturing. Every single one of them. It is their choice to become Ventures though. ^_^

Now as i wait for my results, i have finally gotten part time work at IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority Singapore) for three months. Ho Ho Ho ~~~!!! Results Results...... The results will be out by 27th February and I feeling really scared. Sigh~!
To drive my attention to something else, i have applied for NUS and would apply for SMU sometime in early March. Yep~!!!
If all goes well and is intended by God's will, i would be on my way to Jungle Hat, Red Beret and Stiletto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home