Sunday, February 21, 2010

Going on Course....

Heh.. Projected 2I/C and i'm not given the luxury of chilling out and having fun in the last few months of my national liability.
Its 78 more days and i'm some what looking forward to it though i'm still lost as to where my direction or path is.
Lunar New Year as well as the Season of Lent has begun thus my mix feelings all over. A Solemn and Joyful celebration for all.

Its quite an interesting lesson today where i dun think think the teens were attentive but i manage to complete at least half a lesson after a long time. Its quite amazing coming from someone who hasn't been spiritual sane in a long time.

Seems like my thoughts are all in a mess. Well *crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

P.S. ^___^ I love you my Honey Sweet Supergal Love ^____^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home