Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Counting My Blessings...

I am just a piece of matter. Insignificant. Lousy and Trash. I Am Useless, I lack wisdom. I lack counsel. I am over ambitious. I am nothing. I am sorry to the one i loved and have caused so much hurt to.

However amid all the ridicules and statement,
I am alive.
My stomach is filled.
I have a house.
My family is peacefully resting.
I have light.
I have access to the phone and this computer.
I have access to my blog and the internet.
I have my wonderful brothers.
I have an annoying but lovable half baby brother and sister.
I have the clean air which i breathe as of now.
I have a good health with an irritating cough.
I have a proper body intact.
I am not disabled or handicapped.
I have resources and gas around me.
I have a great bunch of buddies of whom i can turn to.
I have a great Boss.
I have great colleagues.
I have a dream team company called JNP.
I lived till now at the year of 24.
I survived through my studies and completed my National Service unharmed.
I have a Great Mum, Great Aunties and an outstanding Auntie Freda.
I have Christ in my Life.
I have St. Thomas and St. Jude.
I have the ability to cry.
I can talk.
I have a great Godpa.
I have a trustable Godbro.
I have Red Olive and nice Aunties.
I travelled on a plane, cruise, ferry and boat before.
I have a nice room and a bed.
I have a great office with a nice cafe.
I have the ability to dress up properly.
I have a handphone.
I have a personal PC.
I have a peaceful and vibrant country to live in.
I am Singaporean.
I have a class to conduct catechisis.
I have wonderful teenagers to journey with.
I have the Scout Law and Promise.
I have the Officer's Creed.
I have the National Anthem and the Pledge.
I have the license to serve my Clients and love ones.

Thanks to Christ for all the Blessings He has given onto me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home