Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Update..

School has begun. The days have been smooth and slow. There are many out there who are also trying to enjoy as much possible before the load actually starts crashing down on us.^_^ Happy 18th Birthday KeeKien, Happy belated 18th Birthday Sandy, Happy 21st Birthday Sophia in Advance! Gee when groupings became a topic again on Monday, my reasons probably for not rushing into a group quickly was because i did not want to repeat the mistakes done in Semester 3 which cause a rift in the class. I guess such things are inevitable in life. Oh well!

God and His Church
Well, on my part i have just finished David Weekend last weekend. It was great as i was reminded of God's love for me whether i have failed him many times over and over again. I was healed mainly feeling stronger then before to continue my baptismal vows. Well, i guess i am not meant to be part of the Youth Ministry Committee but called to serve in Youth Music Ministry. There have been many signs that have brought me to this stage of Conclusion. This decerning method would probably help me along my way in the future when asked to make a major choice for God. Well! Cheers ^___-!!.

Baden Powell and Scouting
Lately, i have been reading a book titled Rovering to Success by Baden Powell. Not so much of a guide book but a reference to someone who has live before and have overcome obstacles otherwise known as Rocks in the book. A great book for those who are not sure or certain of how life should be lived by. This is especially useful for those who are either Scouting or Guiding as he speaks. I guess the only problem would be that his examples are really old and that there are some old english verses that can be found in the book. I guess this book has empowered me a little on my Assistant Scout Leader and Rover Squire journey. Also aiding in my journey would be the signing up of the Advance training course towards Woodbadge and a overseas experiential encounter that is to meet youths all over the world for the World Jamboree in the United Kingdom.

Oh one more thing, my plans to switch myself off from Class Rep to someone esle failed! Lol! Darn. Oh well another semester to get by assisting the class.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home