Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Bells Tinkling and Trickkling ...

Oh Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree .......

Well Christmas day was well celebrated with a Mass that brought so much meaning to this world right now. A recollection of our Saviour's birth and now "Emmanuel" (God is with Us). After the mass i was asking myself why was i so uninvolved in Church lately. Even the sound of caroling was not all that great. Something was missing but thanks to the Eucharist i feel on track now.

Spending time in that chaotic foyer where screams, yells and roars of season greetings get exchanged. It would definitely set anyone who did not have the mood to be part of it. Phenomenal? Maybe. Anyway, i drove Remus, Joshua, Bryan, Melissa and my Girlfriend to the nearby bar at East Coast Park. I did not really like the idea as i will not be able to drink. But oh well. We went there and it was closed. Moved on to some pub by the name of Long Beach Hut. Over there we converse and my my, i was disturbed by Remus way of speaking! ARHHHH... Laugh out loud* Oh well, Had a glass of Shirley's Temple with Stefanie dear.

I was not sure but during the whole trip when i was driving, i did not feel at ease. It was as thought something was bugging and disturbing me. Could it be my sins? I wonder and thought about it. After that drinking session, i sent the couple and the guys to their places and drove to a nearby gas station to pump fuel. Gee, i should have pump $20 instead of $10 then i would not have so much extra fuel left when i return the vehicle. Well after that i drove my dear to Jalan Kayu to taste the prata there. Savoring it with my mouth watering tongue, it was warm and crispy just the way i like it.

After that, feeling a little shag and tired out, we drove on Eunos Link all the way to Yio Chu Kang trying to find a park to rest in. Failing to find a carpark, we headed to Bishan Park. There we took a short nap of about 2 hours in a stuffy and warm car. I was not feeling really good that morning. My throat was beginning to hurt, my head was feeling heavy and tired, i was getting pissed with myself. I should not have fired at my girlfriend that moment. Sigh. Well feeling apologetic, i wanted to spend time with her yet i was worried i would not be stable enough to drive. Furthermore, the car was not responding well and that i was on probation.

Driving home and parking in a car lot at 3B, i was called off to drive my mum back from Mustafa Centre. Oh Goodness! Well, i quote "God probably wants you to drive more" - Stefanie Dear. After that, i went home to rest. Oh it felt so good and comfortable to be sleeping on a bed instead of a car seat. Lol! All the way to 11, i tried the PIE to send my dear home. There were some hiccups but overall, i got over it. Its really fun to cruise around. After sending my dear home, i drove home and parked at the same space at 3B where my mum called and ask me to pick her up at United Square. Oh GOODNESS!! Again. After that, went home to take a rest by helping my mum clear the living room coffee table and audio system. Went to take a nap along with some antibiotics. After that, we had dinner at some Pu Tien Restaurant.

It was not the same restaurant but the food was just as good. I enjoyed my Christmas.

Days after 25th, i went for the Katong District Appreciation Dinner. I was quite disappointed that none of my team members turned up. Only Stefanie my dear who was my photographer turned up. Goodness! Feel so lonely there. Well met FBI there. Along with Albert, Roland and Lyon. Leaders leaders. The status really makes one feel old huh? Anyway the main highlight was the naming ceremony. Though it was simple compared to mine, the two who got their names really deserve it after helping the district so devotedly. It kind of reminded my naming ceremony. The two names, Sun Bird and Peacock. Both of beauty yet with very strong characteristics. LOL! I was surprised when Magdalene asked me that i had my scout name already! It kind of mean something huh? Well i am happy with my name for the name holds very deeply to my Scouting Life in Pajigwad and now.

Cheers ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home