Sunday, November 26, 2006

2nd Driving Experiences with P- Plate

Gee, i had to start off driving today by getting into the car asap as my cousin held the card in the middle of the road. This included a blue picanto which was horning at the back. Still rather having a preference to the manual car, i dun seem to enjoy driving an automatic car. Well thats not the main gish. The main thing was i had my left wing mirror touch another car's mirror when going into a close up area! Gosh! I guess this would be my first ever "accident" and it would be my last. Goodness, I was so terrified that i became frantic. When back to check on the car and gee by God's grace it looked normal. Thank God!!

After which i realised i left the keys in the car. Oh No!! Gee, i think i would be requiring some more guidiance before i can take it on my own. I learned more today something about drinking and driving where my cousin informed me that i should not drive if i drink too much. The limit; not more then one mug of beer, one glass of wine, one shot of vodka *Not sure about vodka*. Yup! I could not drive home. SianZzz (Rather i chose not after getting his comments) Yupz! There is still so much to learn after the practical test and its a no wonder the TP wants the new drivers to show their probationary plates for one year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home