Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Update...

With the mid semester test almost done and a whole lot of e-learning assignments not done, i am getting myself in a very bad fix.

School
Yes, yes i still have a EPI portfolio and e-learning assignment to be completed by week 9 which is next week. Though i have touched abit on the portfolio, the e-learning assignment is still not done. Tissue engineering e-learning assignment is also not done yikes! With all this assignments spending some memory space in my brain, i cannot forsake my CAs for Business Law and Fundamentals of Finance Module. After this week, it is back to schooling again for another 3 weeks till the December holidays.

Scouts
Alright with Survival Course having to go through a bad turnout, it was almost cancelled but thankfully due to the enthusiatic responds of my boys, it continued with a different format. Survival practical that is what that is needed to end of the course proper. I guess i will be there for the whole duration and later head over to HQ for my ULTAC course at 2pm the following day. Updates of my KID's Recreation Game, so far only Marlin and Ngee Ann Cub Scouts have replied. GOSH! The games are coming yet poor responses have been reached. Everything in the planning side have been done except the acquisition of the logistics items for the games.

Church
Playing an inactive role for now by assisting in Youth Music Ministry. Other than that, will be attending the Youth Mentors session tomorrow. I was really happy that 3 of my mentors attended the camp as the kids in the Confirmation 3 Camp benefitted greatly on. Each with their own special talents reaching out to the Youths.
I was quite dissappointed on my part as i was not able to carry out the games proper. Glad that the kids enjoyed themselves. Overall, i would say that the camp was a success due to all the electronic de-briefing articles that i have recieved in my e-mail.

Gee all this happening with so little air to breathe. I need to cut down on my committments. Oh Jesus, help me make this decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home