Sunday, October 15, 2006

Photo Update....

My Darling!! The Trip to the Japanese Embassy!!

Water!!! With some interesting reflections

Weird looking me... (Caught by SLR)

Youth Guys at work at our new home ... Kenji, Remus, Terence, myself and Marcus.

His whiteboard!!

Whiteboard vandalized with signatures.

At the Superstar Muscial by Singapore Polytechnic. Jason, Desmond and Sophia!! Odd Looking people!

Group picture!! Gee stupid bubble spoil it only. Must be the rebound of flashes.

Arh ... The day when it hit PSI 150!! Shit Darn Neighbours!

My specs closed up.

My youngest cousion Derek!

OOOoOOh DPF 2B 01!!

Our magnificient China Study Trip Board!! Our Trip Rocks!!

Lol!! Chris hmm wonder what are those chinese words.

DiDi and Sophie !! Lol happy birthday to you heh heh!!

Nerdy and malay look alike, me hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home