Wednesday, September 27, 2006

An Update of Today

Gee financially strapped now that i have driving, presents, MUSICAL and more stuff like eating to pay for sigh! Need some help here or some sort with God i guess. Getting late and i have not really prepared to sleep yet. Well here is a small update. ^_^ from the other days ....

Not too long ago, we decided to do Kite flying! Well successful on the first attempt and was really happy! Lol!

Here is some guy who has dropped by ^_^ My Paraclique. If that is what is called oh. He also taught me rollerblading for the first time. Wahahaha quite bumpy and clumsy yea!

A normal reaction by my victims. Bryan!!!

Remus with money! Hmm...

A time at David Weekend. Yup! A recharging camp singing. I like bananas, I know the mangos are sweet. I like papayas, i know that nothing can beat the sweet sweet love of God!

Hmmz.. RLS !!!!

RLS RLS RLS RLS RLS RLS RLS RLS

Seng and his coffee mocha ^_^QQ from far!

Dodging the camera would not work! WAhahaha

Too late QQ ^_^ hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home