Monday, October 30, 2006

Update?

Gee what a tiring week. Here's the update.

Scouts
Just assisted in the Survival Course Workshop. Did not really understand why i was one of the two chiefs in the camp. Perhaps it was the frequency of the number of meetings i attended. My reflection, i guess the course could have been better if there was a syllabus and structure to follow. Coming up with your own syllabus is sure hard and the worst part is it does not link with the others. My lecture on the other hand should be improved. Sigh! I personally feel it was too dry for the Scouts.

Well, looking forward to the Survival camp so that at least there is some closure i can look forward too. Demands is not a problem as this camp only requires facilitators and instructors to inspect and carry out tests. Simple huh? Moral of the story: As you go up the ladder, more is expected. I guess this is seen everywhere. Your own family, school, church, scouts, etc. Lol! I quote my friend Mark " You will die early if you tire yourself so much now!" Guess there is some logic in that. I guess one aim for 2007 would be to be only involve in one project per area.

Projects and Activities involved: Katong Survival Camp 2006, KID Recreation Game 2006, Unit Leader Training Advance Course (ULTAC).

Church
Mum aint happy that i was spending too much time in church. I personally think it is also draining me due to the travelling distance and also study time is cut. No doubt there was spiritual growth in the process, it was not very healthy still. Anyway, my faith grew. So did those around me. However i seem to always get this strange equation in this faith of mine. Good + Bad = Neutral. That is all the negative things that others and i have been going through. Its all part of faith and practising it to overcome obstacles.

Projects and Activities involved: Youth Mentors, Youth Music Ministry, Cathecist Con 3 and Con3 Camp.

School
Yikes, its week 6! Two more weeks to CA1 Test and i am not prepared. Not only am i not prepared, there is also a Financial Markets Report Submission is this Friday. ArhhHHhhh! Etiquette Professional Image Portfolio is also not done. School's new system is killing me slowly. A pity i have to go through another 2 more semester of this crap along with this one.

Projects and Activities involved: Class Representative, SB Championship: Captain's Ball, Attending Talent Time Finals

Others
I have to spend more time with my family, girlfriend and myself yeah. It appears that i am giving so much of my time that i have little time for myself and home. My mum even used the same sentence at my once again where "You should not treat your house like a hotel, where you come and go as you like." Driving test is this thursday. I would really like to pass and clear it once and for all so that there will be no financial strain on myself and those around me. Although it is good to obtain skills, anything that requires feeding of money to have its like having a parasite next to you. Oh well! Must clear with less then 10 points!

Projects and Activities Involved: Driving License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home