Sunday, December 03, 2006

Update....

Projects datelines are on the drum row as term three comes to its end soon in two weeks time. Amid the rush to complete those projects and assignment, i am reminded of the first coming of my King with this first week of Advent theme "Hope". In my struggle to go through this period, it appears that doing something inconsiderate may be all fun, thrilling and "cool". These experiences however comes with a penalty and that is to continue life with a heavy heart. This is due to all the worries that one carries when he does not carry out himself for the love of others.
A confession needs to be heard soon.
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Cheryl ^__^ Hope you like the surprise! I have also cleared my interview! I will be doing my nine weeks of internship at CitiBank Temasek Ave 1 at Millenia Walk. I am grateful to God and Mr. Tan.

My 3rd attempt in driving appears to be alright with a few slow reactions. Gee, need more improvements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home