Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Cost of Sacrificing

Is sacrificing for the goodwill of other people a bad thing. To sacrifice health as well as time for those in dire need. Those who require someone to look up too, someone to provide a listening ear too, someone to provide company and fellowship. How much does it cost.

As much as i know i am overly committed in my commitments, how can one judge about my negligence in health as well as sleep. For a person who does not even know what his son does in School, Scouts and Church. I am very disappointed.

How much does it cost to sacrifice?

Being strangled in the demands of todays organizations and activities, i will be opting out of many things. Yes, my decision is final. My Chapter of Youth Music Ministry will end as of tonight. I would really love to give my appointment of Class Representative to someone else. I would be cutting down my visits to the Scout Troop limiting myself to once a week and probably other miscellaneous activities like hikes of camps.

Well, as much as i hate a life full of free time and gaps, i need to learn to channel it to the other areas which i neglected as well as my studies.

Sad, Slightly Depressed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home