Saturday, April 21, 2007

Update...

If i were to actually plot my current status of my life in a business context, it would most likely be either a recession, bearish market or even a correction period in terms of stock trading.

I just feel really moody. As much as i have great close friends around me, it does not seem to occur to me that i do have them around me when i am alone.

The ministry which i have actually made a contract with God would be breached very soon. I see my purpose in attending or for the matter serving fading away. There is new blood. People are getting in shape. Leaders are being molded. It's as though the very team that came in to assist in the supposed restructuring of the ministry is no longer needed. My personal feelings are that i still feel like i cannot really link well to my fellow brothers and sisters. The supposed lecturing sessions which i feel very uncomfortable seating through them. I apologise to my ministry in advance having cause this sudden sadness and decision to leave.

On a tasks to cut down on my commitments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home