Monday, July 02, 2007

....

Life is unpredictable in its own ways.

I just find it difficult to get back to the discipline self i was once. Time definitely not allocated sufficiently for studies and projects. My tired self creating a weightless boundary over my head. My body receiving jolts of energy only to be dissolved away. Severe case of fatigue? Maybe. As i make occasional glances into blank spaces, my attempt to stop thinking to allow my mind to rest would just not flush away.

Mental tiredness on the first day of term 2 is simply unacceptable. To add on, lack of time spend on tutorials as well as dozing of in classes is simply going to bring about the poor attitude towards my studies. Its going to reflect on my results this Mid Semester Test. Already a 66 marks C+ for Corporate Finance.

The coming Jamboree may cause even more uncertainty towards my studies.

I seriously hate this feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home