Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Music Meme Part 2

1. Put your music player on all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 3 people.
5. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

Tag 3
Grace (Back at ya again^___-!!)
JC (Best Friend!!)
Mishelle (Hmmzz....)

LOL! The Same Three ^_^

1. HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?
Ferry Corsten - Possession

A little techno beat with a dreamy state of mind. ^_^ The aftermath of Con2 Camp.

2. WILL YOU GET FAR IN LIFE?
A'N'N - My Generation (Hulalala)

A little optimistic with party techno beats yet again. LOL! A life of enjoyment maybe? Wahaha

3. HOW DO YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU?
Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice

Cadbury Chocolate! LOL! Sounds evergreen and classic. Maybe thats just me. LOL! OLDIE!!!

4. WILL YOU GET MARRIED?
Good Charlotte – We Believe

What the heck! So my marriage/ holy matrimony will be based solely on faith? LOL that’s interesting. We believe!! We Believe!! In This Love!!!!

5. WHAT IS YOUR BEST FRIEND'S THEME SONG?
Boogie Pimps - Somebody To Love (Salt Shaker Remix)

Same answer as the previous. LOL!! Definitely not her choice of music!

6. WHAT IS THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE?
Kawai Kenji -Yamainu

LOL! Impending danger lies ahead. Why is it this way? LOL!
(A Track from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai)

7. WHAT WAS HIGH SCHOOL LIKE?
Dido - Don't Leave Home

Hmm. True! I cant seem to forget my life in St. Patrick's School. My second home!

8. HOW CAN YOU GET AHEAD IN LIFE?
Snow Patrol - Hands Open

Haha! Open my hands to God and let him lead my life? LOL! Still very much the same as the previous Music MEME!

9. WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS?
The Brilliant Green - Ash Like Snow

A Song of Hope, A battle for Justice and Truth. Most of my friends fit this description. LOL!
(OP from Gundam OO)

10. WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THIS WEEKEND?
The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything (The Decade Remix '76-'86)

Courtship? LOL! Highly unlikely! Oh well you never know until it comes. Then again i might find back my old flame in some songs or items. heh heh

11. TO DESCRIBE YOUR GRANDPARENTS?
June - Love

They are love alright. I just don't remember them being R&B LOL!

12. HOW IS YOUR LIFE GOING?
Kobayashi Yuu - FIGHT OR FLIGHT (off vocal version)

I guess i am having some issues now and am fighting through it. Definitely not a person who would fly away from issues. Haha

13. WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Aoyama Teruma feat. SoulJa - Soba ni Iru ne

I'm by your side. A song which speaks about a person caring. Heh heh!! I would be cared for !! LOL on my death bed especially, cool.

A track from Shion no ou.

14. HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE YOU?
Rize - Lady Love

LOL! Too help those who have been afflicted? Probably! LOL

Yet another track from Shion no ou

15. WILL YOU HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?
Anonymous - Silent Night

LOL! Christ in this silent night. It probably looks that way. Haha. Happiness is subjective!

16. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS REALLY THINK OF YOU?
The Corrs - Love to Love You

Haha i am loved! Yipee!! LOL!

17. DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER YOU?
Ishida Youko - Grab the Chance ~Chance wo Tsukame!~

Hmm. This doesn't sound good at all. LOL!

18. HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY?
Darude - Next To You (RMX Dub)

Dance to the Techno Beat next to my friends? LOL! Sure it would make me happy for the moment! haha

19. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE?
anNina - Taishou a Instrumental

Make it more subtly romantic? LOL probably with instrumental music. That would be great with serenading. WAHaha

20. WILL YOU EVER HAVE CHILDREN?
Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

This sounds weird. LOL! Breakaway without children or breakaway with a record number of children LOL!

21. WHAT SONG WOULD YOU STRIP TO?
Yui - Ruido

Thats a short and simple song. About falling in love with a stage performer -_____-! Hmm, LOL! I don't think i would strip so easily to that WAHAHA!

22. IF A MAN IN A VAN OFFERED YOU CANDY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Kitaro - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Haha! Preached The Existence of God's Love through Music? WAHAHA. My goodness!

23. WHAT DOES YOUR MUM THINK OF YOU?
A.C. One - Sing A Song Now Now

I guess my mum thinks of me as a crazy active individual. LOL! Always moving. (My body? -___-) LOL!

24. WHAT IS YOUR DEEP DARK SECRET?
Various Artists - The Twelve Days of Christmas

LOL no comments.

25. WHAT IS YOUR MORTAL ENEMY'S THEME SONG?
Trans-X - Living On Video 2003

Hip and groovy! Thats a difficult enemy to tackle! Haha

26. WHAT'S YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE?
Enigma - I Love You, I'll Kill You

LOL! My sadistic nature of love and pain. WAHAHA. (Okay i sound freaky!!)

27. WHAT SONG WILL BE PLAYED AT YOUR WEDDING?
Lin Junjie - Home (Funky Version)

WAHAHAHA!! My wife to be would surely kill me for this!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home