Thursday, June 19, 2008

FINALLY !!!!

Grace oh Grace….
001. What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
Kee Kien? Ex – Classmate! ^_^
002. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yes, to save battery power or during long durations of camp. ^_^
003. What happened at 10.00am today?
I was still in bed tossing and turning? ^__-!!
004. When did you last cry?
During the Youth June Retreat Movie Showcase of Simon Birch!
005. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Nutella!!!!
006. What do you want in your life right now?
Hmm, God, Military Training PS3, 3GiPhone, a pair of Teva Sandles and a pair of Oakley’s!
007. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Hmmz, Ditto’s Grace and Jolene’s answer!
008. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
I seriously have no idea. Hmm okay maybe a comforter. ^_^
009. What bottom are you wearing now?
Do I have to answer this? Hmm, a pair of boxers!
010. What’s the nicest text in your inbox say?
I really have no idea? Oh! That I will get 10percent commission if I help in a rental/ sales deal recommendation! ^___^
011. Do you tend to make a relationships complicated?
Nope! Not at all!
012. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope.
013. What was the last movie you caught?
I AM IRON MAN! Yea, Totally awesome! Makes me wonder why I am not an engineer! LOL!
014. What are you proud of?
I am proud of my younger and elder brother for being ever intelligent. ^_^ Yepz
015. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
That my friend’s body is aching all over? ^_^ LOL!
016. What was the last song you sang out loud?
The Summons!
Will you come and follow me, If I but call your name?
Will you go where you don’t know, And never be the same?
Will you let my love be shown, Will you let my name be known,
Will you let my life be grown, In you and you in me?
Will you leave yourself behind, If I but call your name?
Will you care for cruel and kind, And never be the same?
Will you risk the hostile stare, Should your life attract or scare?
Will you let me answer prayer, In you and you in me?
Will you let the blinded see, If I but call your name?
Will you set the prisoners free, And never be the same?
Will you kiss the leper clean, And do such as this unseen,
And admit to what I mean, In you and you in me?
Will you love the ‘you’ you hide, If I but call your name?
Will you quell the fear inside, And never be the same?
Will you use the faith you’ve found, To reshape the world around,
Through my sight and touch and sound, In you and you in me?
Lord, your summons echoes true, When you but call my name.
Let me turn and follow you, And never be the same.
In your company I’ll go, Where your love and footsteps show.
Thus I’ll move and live and grow, In you and you in me.
017. Do you have any nicknames?
Let’s see; Sonic, Butterfly (I really don’t know! Ask my primary schoolmate) and Oily. -___-
018. What does your last received text message say? Who was it from?
Hmm same as question Qn10! Ian Hor! Mutaga!
019. What time did you go to bed last night?
2am ^_^
020. Are you currently happy?
Not really. Moodless! ^_^ heh heh!
021. Who gives you best advice?
A multiple of people! Mentors, Godpa, Clique 5 and JC!
022. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
YeS!! ^_^ It’s tasty! Come to think of it!
023. Who did you talk on phone last night?
No One ^_^
024. Is anything bugging you right now?
Campfire plans!
025. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
A joke made during mentors last night ^_^
026. Do you wear toe socks?
NO (Ditto Grace)!
027. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
I have no idea. The number is strange! LOL!
028. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Yes of course. (Ditto Grace)!
029. What annoys you most in a person?
An annoying person ^_^
030. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Eh. A few. Shan’t reveal! LOL!
031. Have you ever done cocaine?
Nope! Coca Cola yes ! LOL!
032. What is the colour of your room?
Bluish Brown!
033. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
LOL! Maybe! Then again. I can’t! LOL!
034. Do you believed in the saying "talk in cheap"?
Does this question mean 'talk is cheap'? Cos if so, yes, I believe it. it means you can say anything you like but some people just don't carry it out. madonna sings it in her song 'Sorry'.
(Ditto Grace)!
035. Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
Meeee. ^_^
036. Who was the last person to hug you?
Shermaine! During mass at June Youth Retreat!
037. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Nope! LOL!
038. Do you have a life?
Yes, courtesy of God. (Ditto Grace)!

039. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't?
Many times! Scary! LOL! (In Dreams)!
040. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Well its Mambo Jambo for Mehhh ^_^
041. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I don’t recall!
042. Last time you smiled?
No idea! Probably during the day! LOL!
043. Have you changed this year?
I guess so. I have to right? 21 Years of Age! I can be sued in Court now LOL!
044. What are you listening to right now?
Japanese Animation OPs and EDs ^_^
045. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Does chatting online counts? Yes ^_^

046. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Opened!!! Sesame!!!

047. Is there a quote you live by?
Be Prepared and Stick to It ^____^…. Potest Qui Vult!
048. Do you want someone you can't have?
I should think so. ^_^
049. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yes. Le horrifying instrument of torture, the recorder. (Ditto Grace)!!

050. What was the worst idea you've had in week?
Play mahjong during June Youth Retreat? LOL!

051. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Chatting ^_^!

052. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Hmmz. Yeps ^_^

053. What song describe your love life?
Paint My Love - MLTR

054. Does the person know that you like him/her?
NOPES!

055. Who always make you laughs?
Friends ^_^

056. Do you speak other language other than English?
Abit of Chinese and Jap! LOL!

057. Are you blond?
No. -.-" (Ditto Grace)!

058. What your middle name?
Thomas Jude ^_^!

059. What are you doing tomorrow?
Having a meeting in the evening ^_^! Yep!

060. What do you think you are like?
Myself! (Ditto Grace)!!

061. Who will you choose to die with?
I don't want to drag anyone to die with me, it's cruel. (Ditto)!

062.Where have you been today?
Cambridge Road and Soon to be Bugis!

063. What game do you play often?
No idea!

064. Who are you missing right now?
No one!

065. If you've to choose between friends & love, who will you choose?
If it's love then the gal ought to suffice for a best friend. If not, friends. (Ditto Grace)!

066. What are you doing right now?
This super long survey? (Ditto Grace)!

067. Which primary school are you from?
St. Michael’s School
068. Name 3 colours that you like.
Red, Black and Dark Green!

069. What emotion you like to show?
Happiness.
"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"! (Random quote.) (Ditto Grace)!

070. What is life to you?
Everything. ^_^ (Ditto Grace Yet Again)!

071. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Prayer and Discern over the matter ^_^

072. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Angelyn and Grace?

073. Who do you admire the most?
A lot of people. (Ditto Grace)!

074. Which month are you born in?
April!

075. How are you feeling right now?
Moodless. ^_^ LOL!

076. What is the time now?
6.58 pm.

077. Where are you now?
At Home ^_^

078. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I dun dye my hair. (Ditto Grace)!

079. Why are you doing this test?
Grace will summon a ticket to me if I dun do this!!
080. What do you do when you're moody?
Hang out with friends ^_^

081. At which age you wish to get marry?
29- 32 ^_^

082. Who is more important to you? Girlfriend or friends?
Both are equally important!!

083. Do you think you have enough confidence
I should guess so. A little more would be best. !!

084. Who is the person you trust the most?
God and ……..

085. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
That I become either a pilot or a commando? LOL!

086. What is your goal for this year?
Officer Cadet School!

087. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes. (Ditto Grace)!

088. What feeling do you love most?
Joy! ^_^

089. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes, sadly. (Ditto Grace)!

090. What feeling you hate the most?
The feeling of being alone!

091. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes :D (Ditto Grace)!!

092. Do you believe in God?
Yes. :DDD (Ditto Grace)!!

093. Who cares for you the most?
God, dad, mum, friends, other family members. (Ditto Grace)!!

094. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God ^_^

095. What'll you bring when you fight?
A Crucifix and my Bokken! ^_^ LOL!

096. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
LOL! Erm not studying hard enough!

097. If you had one thing (anything) you can bring to heaven, what would it be?
HMMzzz, I dunnoe.

098. What if your stead two-timed you?
LOL! I’ll question and ask why first!

099. How old are you?
21 ^__^

100. What is the weirdest thing you've ever done?
No idea…. Erm I guess my life is weird ^_^! LOL!



People i want to do this:
GRACIE!!! LOL! For you only hohoho!

(:Instructions:Remove 1 question from the above add in your own personal question,and bold it. Next, list 10 people whom you would you want them to do this, at the end of the post. Notify them in their tag box that he/she has been tagged/Pm them at msn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home