Sunday, June 01, 2008

Double Quiz Combo...

TAG Grace! (Your It!) LOL!

Quiz 1

1. HOW DID YOU GET THOSE SCARS? [rephrased question cos blogger deleted it.]
One on my right leg where i suffered a second degree burn thanks to being a beginner pinion rider of a motorbike. (A burn suffered from the exhaust pipe) A second one above my left eyebrow where i got a punctured would with 3 stitches. (I was running too fast towards the water cooler and yes my emergency breaks gave way)

2. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
1.71m.
Short for a guy in this modern age and day. LOL!

3. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Mitch Albom on Tuesdays With Morrie!

4. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
Not really. It was more like because it was screened on Television which was why I watched it. LOL!

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
It was a night time. Lazy to take my birth certificate. LOL!

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A University Placement? LOL!

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Being in a relationship. Visiting United Kingdom. Childhood days. ^_^ hohoho

8. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
For some reasons, it might occur this way. LOL! But highly unlikely. So yeah! No proposal from someone to me.

9. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Guys behaving too femininely. LOL!

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Nope. Not at all.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Last time. Hohoho.

12. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Hmm. PS3, iPod Video and the remaining titles of Jodi Picoult of which I do not have.

13. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Hmmz. I would call it mix feelings. LOL! But yes to like everyone and love them as Christ did. Thats quite possible.

14. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Not really. LOL! I'll just let it go. Heh heh heh....

15. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
In writing through warm fuzzies, affirmation notes and cards. ^_^!!

16. WHAT CAR DO YOU HAVE?
None. But i do have access to a Hyundai Accent and a BMW 520i ^_^!

17. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
SPS. ^_^

18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A Ben & Jerry Merlionster with hut fudge and caramel. Cookie Dough, Chocolate Therapy, Fish food, etc.

19. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mum said i was named after some Cheena General. Oh well. LOL!

20. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
5 kids with a mixture of boys and girls!

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED?
My Star Scout Award Trophy from Marcus, Daryl, Joanne and Remus!

22. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
None at the moment. Most likely My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult next.

23. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yep!

24. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
most of the time. (Ditto Grace's Answer)

25. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Nope! I cant care for them due to my hectic schedules. LOL!

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
-.-
(Ditto Grace's Answer)

28. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Lost!

29. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Nacho Libre. My goodness it cracks your mind! LOL!

30. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Enigma ^_^

31. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
The Corrs, One Republic and Yui Yoshioka!

32. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I have no idea. Any sort would work fine.

33. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Does a recorder count? LOL! Then again i forgot how to play that too. Voice Box !!

34. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Last Tuesday. ^_^ Dying of intoxication.

35. ANY BAD HABITS?
Rubbing my eyes and nose! I guess.

36. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Listener? LOL! I guess. Oh well.

37. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
I am a sacarstic individual. ^_^ What do you think?

38. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mishelle Liew. LOL! Well, called to check on her burned finger condition because of ironing.

39. KISSES OR HUGS?
Hugs!!


40. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
RELATIONSHIP duh. without the extra S. relationships shouldn't be flings.
(Ditto Grace's Answer) LOL! I like doing this!

41. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Yep! Though i could have loose a few. WAHAHA!

42. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
Smiles and Mannerism. Hohoho!

43. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Memorable and of a learning journey for me. Some of which are dramatic and others short lived. Haha!

44. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GAL? (Modified from GUY. I do not have same sex attraction)
Mannerism and Character. Smiles and dressing. Spouse potential? LOL!

45. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Somewhat! But 1 Sam16: 7 sums it for me. ^_^

Quiz 2

Q1: Do you like your present school?
A1: School-less. Going to Basic Military Training Centre School soon though. Hoho. Previously SP. School Sux, Lecturers and Students Rock!

Q2: To save only one from drowning. Parents or Lover?

Q3: Who is the closest person to you in your school?
A3: As of yet none. But previously i guess it got to be WAN ZUN KIT! Haha

Q4: Do you hate your friends sometimes?
A4: Ever since my mum corrected my usage of hate. No hatred as of to date. Only dislikes I guess. LOL!

Q5: Are you afraid of death?
A5: If I die, I die. I am only afraid of those around me dying.

Q6: What is your goal this year?
A6: To get a PS3? Oh well something else needs to be done. So yeah.

Q7: Do you believe in love at first sight?
A7: Well, Some what. But it requires a lot of commitment, love and trust to work out. ^__-!! I know of such a case. hohoho

Q8: Do you believe in eternity love?
A8: Is that some sort of Cologne for man? LOL! If i believed in the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony, does it answer the question? hoho!

Q9: Have you ever broken someone’s heart that he/she wants to commit suicide?
A9: Not that i know of.

Q10: What do you enjoy doing the most?
A10: Being quiet in nature.

Q11: Have you ever done anything for your admirer?
A11: No idea?

Q12: What feeling do you hate most?
A12: The feeling of knowing someone you love hurt you and that in order for the relationship to go on, you would need to take a pinch of salt. (A terrible Internal Feeling I would say)

Q13: Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
A13: YES. (LOL!) Grace's answer works for me.

Q14. Who would you probably spend the rest of your life with?
A14: God definitely!

Q15: What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
A15: God again? LOL! Maybe Scouting too! WAHAHA

Q16: Do you find life meaningless?
A16: Too much excitement though disappointing at times. Never meaningless!

Q17: What do you live for?
A17: For God, Parents, Scouting and those under my charge.

Q18: Who do you talk most to in school?
A18: Zun Kit and Patricia? (LOL! Two is better than one!)

Q19: What are you listening to now?
A19: Busta Rhymes & Mariah Carey feat. Flipmode Squad - I Know What You Want! Yep!

Q20: What material thing do you want most now?
A20: iPod Video! LOL!

Instructions: remove 1 question from above and add in your personal question then tag 8 people in your list, list them out in the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have a blessing from all.

Eliminated Question 2. hohoho!

Grace (Yet again)
Patricia
Mishelle
Daryl
Seng Liang

I guess thats all. 8 is a little too much. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home