Monday, July 07, 2008

Lunch at Prego Italian Restaurant @ Swissotel

It was a meeting that I did not anticipate at all after what happened in 2005 during the first two months of my time at Catholic Junior College (CJC).

We met up outside Mont Blanc at Raffles City and strode towards Prego, an Italian Restaurant @ Swissotel. Stunned and feeling awkward, I quickly thought to myself "Oh my goodness, i am under dress and Arhhhhhh!! its going to be costly!!!!!"

We spoke over lunch and catch up on what i have been doing for the past 3 years that we were not in contact. We spoke about his school, my faith, his students, OCS in general, protestants and WYD.

I was quite afraid of him then. As of now, he is simply a friend of mine.
Thanks for the treat Bro. Paul and all the best to your future allocation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home