Friday, June 27, 2008

Updateee....

Amid all that work that is still left undone... (At least its lesser the usual)
Rey made an amazing discovery on Sunday...

I am now confused as to who i really am. What i have internalized and what i have not. Its terrible to be examining oneself at this stage especially when one is already 21.

I guess i will need to spend more time on my own to rediscover who i really am and clear this confusion so that i can continue on. Continue on onto what lays for me in 14 days time.

Yesterday Noon was simply nostalgic and dreamy as i took out my SLR along with pictures that were taken. To my dismay, i have not developed two rolls of film yet! Yikes!!!! I wonder what do they contain. I guess a DSLR would re-kindle the wanting to just have fun taking pictures of moments one least expect. LOL!

Meanwhile, 3 of the 5 would be released in the next few hours or so and i would be joining my pre-enlistees at Zouk this coming Wednesday. ^__-!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home