Thursday, August 24, 2006

Familiar Campfire Song?

Down the way where the nights are gay
And the sun shines daily on the mountain top,
I took a plane on a cruising study
And when i reach Hong Kong i made a stop.

But i am sad to say, i am on my way,
Wont be back for just 12 days,
My heart is down, my head is turning around,
I had to leave a little Stef in Singapore.

Sounds of winds just everywhere
And the dancing plants swing to and fro,
I must declare my heart is there,
Though I've been from Zhuhai to Shenzhen

But i am sad to say i am on my way,
Won't be back for just 12 days,
my heart is down my head is turning around,
i had to leave a little Stef in Singapore.

Laugh Out Loud! One of my favourite campfire songs. Anyway this entry is for the much anticipated China Study Trip to Guandong Province. YohoO! Yup will be away from the 27th of August to 7 September. Will miss that little Stef in Singapore yea!! ^__-!! YuPZz So Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home