Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Memories ....

Last Saturday
Thank you YMM for making this Youth Mass a memorable yet fun filled one for everyone including myself. I will cherish those meetings, parties and sessions. Cheers.

Thank you Susan for hosting the so called farewell session for both Jeremy and myself. Thank you Jeremy, Marcus, Tony, Shane and Susan for being the listening ear when i needed it most. Thank you Susan for those snacks and drinks. Though the 7 Cups of mixtures with 7Up, Coke, 100Plus, Jack Daniels, Chivas Regal and Vodka Peach made me high, i was not made drunk. LoL!

Today
It was a stressing yet agonizing day. All the sweat, noise and "responsiveness" of others. Well it was like my own story being told. Me being Martha and the rest who were just going with the flow and practicing would be Mary. Everything though screw up in some way or another came through nicely. Thank You Lord.

As for you fellow confirmands, thank you for making this journey for me a fruitful and great one. My first ever incomplete cycle. You guys and gals are great! Keep up the faith and be in contact yeah. Felt kinda Emo during the whole ROSF...
Cheers you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home